One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The first main part of the large intestine, which passes upward from the cecum on the right side of the abdomen.
- ‘If the ascending colon was normal, no wall thickening was seen in the transverse or descending colon.’
- ‘The scores for the ascending colon and cecum did not reach statistical significance.’
- ‘The ascending colon is greatly dilated, but not abnormally.’
- ‘The most commonly affected areas are the terminal ileum and ascending colon, although any part of the GI tract can be involved.’
- ‘Fluid remains in the cecum and ascending colon for a prolonged period while the absorption of water reduces its volume.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.