One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In my opinion.
- ‘The real problem here, as I see it, is that some illegality may be involved.’
- ‘The challenge, as I see it, is to re-engineer education to support lifelong learning for all.’
- ‘Thank you for that, but there are two steps here, as I see it.’
- ‘The main problem as I see it at the moment is technology.’
- ‘But, as I see it, that is not a reason for less interpretation, but more.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.