One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, I think these same top tier talents need to reign in their artiness.’
- ‘Their records are never burdened by self-concious artiness.’
- ‘Every industrial city has a macho culture, but Newcastle's hasn't been leavened with the artiness and creativity which makes a city like Glasgow so diverse and so intriguing.’
- ‘For all the talk of musicals and artiness, Lee knows there are considerable risks involved with his latest endeavour.’
- ‘I didn't notice the artiness so much as the fact that there seemed to be an awful lot of film of them just running along in a not-very-exciting way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.