One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages.
- ‘Our goal is the creation of artificial intelligence using the natural language program ALICE.’
- ‘Boffins at Sony are working to develop artificial intelligence technology capable of composing original music.’
- ‘No matter how good, artificial intelligence just can't measure up to human intelligence.’
- ‘The current state of robotic technology or artificial intelligence is not such that a robot could REFUSE to do anything.’
- ‘The question of how advanced we are in the area of artificial intelligence would have added a more factual section to the book.’
- ‘Anyone who doubts the possibility of artificial intelligence has clearly never used a Windows operating system.’
- ‘He predicts the rise of biotechnology, space science and artificial intelligence.’
- ‘This will require new forms of artificial intelligence and a whole new field of software design.’
- ‘This led to approximate reasoning and approximate logics which are now central to the study of artificial intelligence.’
- ‘Automated systems, using some form of artificial intelligence, may be the solution to this difficulty.’
- ‘His research centers on information management, parallel programming, and artificial intelligence.’
- ‘The use of artificial intelligence systems requires processor speeds three to four times as high.’
- ‘Speech recognition and artificial intelligence are especially critical.’
- ‘An artificial intelligence program on a computer learns how to play the game, and plays entire games against itself.’
- ‘But what artificial intelligence did show was the value of rules-based technology.’
- ‘Increasingly able artificial intelligence systems mean we can get more out of robotics.’
- ‘He was a pioneer in the use of computers and is considered a father of artificial intelligence.’
- ‘She teaches a popular upper level class on artificial intelligence.’
- ‘This is in large part why the original goals of artificial intelligence and robotics remain a long way from being achieved.’
- ‘In the future, they may apply artificial intelligence to these robots.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.