One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In other studies, religious commitment has resulted in reduced alcohol and drug abuse, lower blood pressure, and reduced risk of dying from arteriosclerotic heart disease.’
- ‘In peacetime, however, by far the commonest indication is gangrene due to severe arterial disease, usually arteriosclerotic or diabetic in origin, and not infrequently from a combination of these two conditions.’
- ‘Gross and microscopic examination revealed bronchopneumonia and arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease.’
- ‘Drop attacks where the elderly fall and can't get up without help are associated with arteriosclerotic blood vessel disease at the back of the brain.’
- ‘Gene therapy for reducing arteriosclerotic risk has been hindered primarily by complications introduced by the vectors used to introduce the therapeutic genes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.