One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Radiography of an artery, carried out after injection of a radio-opaque substance.
- ‘In such patients pulmonary arteriography is contraindicated unless a cardiac pacemaker is placed prior to the procedure.’
- ‘Earlier in the day, Lee returned to the hospital to have further checks of his heart condition through coronary arteriography and catheterization, Lien said.’
- ‘All patients underwent contrast left ventriculography, coronary arteriography, and electrophysiologic study, as clinically indicated.’
- ‘This test may be done as an alternative to more invasive procedures such as arteriography and venography, which involve injecting dye into the blood vessel to provide X-ray images.’
- ‘Cardiac catheterization and coronary arteriography are also performed when it is necessary to evaluate patients at risk for coronary artery disease prior to surgery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.