One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See art history
- ‘Felicity Owen is an art historian who has organised a number of exhibitions, including Gainsborough to Constable at Gainsborough's House in 1991.’
- ‘France Morin is an independent contemporary art curator and art historian based in New York.’
- ‘Much has been made of Smyth's family background, for he is the son of Renaissance art historian Craig Hugh Smyth and was brought up in Italy.’
- ‘Along with Ruskin, Pater is the late-nineteenth-century English art historian whose writing and arguments remain of living interest.’
- ‘Instead of depending on documentary traces located in archives, the art historian confronts images that have been invested with power both in the past and the present.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.