One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who commits arson.‘police believe arsonists were responsible for both fires’
incendiary, pyromaniac, firebomberView synonyms
- ‘I did not find even one case that dealt with the sentencing of a female serial arsonist.’
- ‘A convicted arsonist with a history of mental illness has been set free despite threatening to set fire to a block of flats.’
- ‘A gang of arsonists today torched a car with a petrol bomb.’
- ‘The press has been quick to condemn arsonists for the fires raging in New South Wales in Australia.’
- ‘Detectives are scouring court lists as they try to trace the arsonists responsible for a devastating attack on York Crown Court.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.