One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its action involves hydroxylations and dehydrations that culminate in aromatization of the A ring of the androgens.’
- ‘In the brain, aromatization of androgens into estrogens is an essential step in regulating a variety of physiological and behavioral processes.’
- ‘Other methods for achieving aromatization involve the use of elemental palladium, platinum, nickel, sulfur or selenium, activated charcoal or quinones.’
- ‘Dryden added that the same testosterone-to-estrogen process, called aromatization, also occurs in older males.’
- ‘For example, students are made aware that production of estrogen in the follicle involves androgen production by thecal cells and aromatization by granulosal cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.