One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But my co-panelist was argumentatively skeptical.’
- ‘‘She's the queen's daughter too,’ I added argumentatively.’
- ‘They may choose to write argumentatively, in dialogical form, a method used by many early writers.’
- ‘Hill's is a thematic biography, moving emotionally as much as argumentatively.’
- ‘But this study suggests that maximizing our serotonin with tryptophan will help us behave even more dominantly and less argumentatively, which can keep us feeling confident and help us accomplish our goals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.