One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An aromatic culinary oil expressed from the seeds of the argan tree, native to an area of southwestern Morocco.
- ‘The production of argan oil, which is still mostly done by traditional methods, is a lengthy process.’
- ‘One such ingredient is argan oil, a product introduced to Chef Patterson by one of his wait staff.’
- ‘Remove from the heat and add the argan oil, whisking to combine.’
- ‘Muscles in the face are then massaged by Susie, using Moroccan argan oil mixed with sandalwood and jasmine.’
- ‘There are displays of grinders for argan oil, pots, daggers and ceremonial babouches or slippers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.