An aromatic culinary oil expressed from the seeds of the argan tree, native to an area of southwestern Morocco.
- ‘Remove from the heat and add the argan oil, whisking to combine.’
- ‘One such ingredient is argan oil, a product introduced to Chef Patterson by one of his wait staff.’
- ‘Muscles in the face are then massaged by Susie, using Moroccan argan oil mixed with sandalwood and jasmine.’
- ‘There are displays of grinders for argan oil, pots, daggers and ceremonial babouches or slippers.’
- ‘The production of argan oil, which is still mostly done by traditional methods, is a lengthy process.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.