One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Shkodra was the seat of the Catholic archiepiscopacy and had a number of religious schools.’
- ‘Eger was given archiepiscopacy in 1804, and János Pyrker, the bishop of Eger, ordered the designs of the building from the architect József Hild.’
- ‘In AD 816, during his archiepiscopacy, the Council of Chelsea enacted eleven canons to regulate the services and the government of the Church.’
- ‘Yet, Oblate status within the Baltimore religious community improved significantly with the succession of Francis Patrick Kenrick to the archiepiscopacy of Baltimore in 1851.’
- ‘He founded the archiepiscopacy of Esztergom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.