One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In fact, she is the very image of the modesty and approachability which so often characterise people who make their living on the Scottish stage.’
- ‘In medical design, approachability, intuitiveness, ease of use, and strategic value are the most critical aspects, he explained.’
- ‘I love the feel of it, its smell, its friendliness and approachability, its ease-of-use and flexibility.’
- ‘His many parables, his wisdom, his humor and his approachability make his message accessible to both the scholar and the man on the street.’
- ‘A direct mail piece or newsletter featuring the smiling faces of your employees emphasizes approachability and friendliness, thereby enhancing your company image and inviting customer trust.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.