One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If everything had been taken into account, her apprehensiveness towards others had probably started in elementary school, around second grade.’
- ‘John shrugged off his apprehensiveness, looking away.’
- ‘Patients experience overwhelming apprehensiveness and anxiety, fear of death, and coldness, followed by body weakness and dizziness.’
- ‘You're driving mad with all this constant eye moving, and apprehensiveness, and such.’
- ‘It's almost as if all of his apprehensiveness and non-action stems from a lack of confidence in his own intelligence, or decisions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.