One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As she reaches for the drink, it is grasped by a darkly handsome man, dressed in a dinner jacket, who smiles appetizingly.’
- ‘Fruits cut into the shape of flowers bordered by bright leaves lie appetizingly on their plates.’
- ‘Add the chicken, let it colour appetisingly then scoop it and the seasonings out and set aside.’
- ‘Oven baked tomatoes stuffed with Mediterranean veg and Parmesan had a concentrated sweetness to them while the veg (mainly potato and breadcrumbs) were appetisingly homely.’
- ‘Micro-organisms are used in a variety of applications, like breaking down oil spill contaminants and sewage, or perhaps more appetizingly, providing an array of food products and additives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.