One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At one of these the anomaly was attended by a drop in temperature and an apparitional sighting by one of the investigators.’
- ‘Their daughters, appearing somewhat apparitional, stand behind their parents and watch.’
- ‘Altogether there were 21 apparitional sightings, 4 involving two viewers.’
- ‘‘Life is apparitional and passes,’ the passage begins.’
- ‘The patch of wild raspberries, whose location is known only to us and to the apparitional gamekeeper, is laden with fruit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.