One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of products derived from bees as medicine, including venom, honey, pollen, and royal jelly.
- ‘Our study, using apitherapy from worker bee venom, showed far better results than traditional acupuncture and electroacupuncture treatments employed by Hwang and Jenkins.’
- ‘The use of honey and other bee related products is collectively known as apitherapy.’
- ‘I also discovered a new term - apitherapy, which includes bee-sting therapy.’
- ‘In summary, apitherapy was conformed to have therapeutic value in sows with oligogalactic syndrome postpartum.’
- ‘The result suggested that apitherapy using worker honeybee is an effective treatment for sows with oligogalactic syndrome postpartum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.