One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of products derived from bees as medicine, including venom, honey, pollen, and royal jelly.
- ‘I also discovered a new term - apitherapy, which includes bee-sting therapy.’
- ‘The result suggested that apitherapy using worker honeybee is an effective treatment for sows with oligogalactic syndrome postpartum.’
- ‘Our study, using apitherapy from worker bee venom, showed far better results than traditional acupuncture and electroacupuncture treatments employed by Hwang and Jenkins.’
- ‘In summary, apitherapy was conformed to have therapeutic value in sows with oligogalactic syndrome postpartum.’
- ‘The use of honey and other bee related products is collectively known as apitherapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.