One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The question is whether the apiarists should be allowed to use public land for the purpose of farming an introduced animal.’
- ‘Like most budding apiarists, my first concern was to avoid getting stung.’
- ‘The amateur apiarist was a member of York Beekeepers' Association and became known locally as ‘Mr B the bee man’, for selling honey from his garden gate.’
- ‘Every bee larva has the potential to become a queen if properly nourished by its hivemates or an apiarist.’
- ‘Growers are very dependent on the skill of the apiarists, who bring along hives full of bees just at the stage when they have need of lots of pollen to feed their brood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.