One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We prove that aperiodicity is present in both versions, and a strong convergence to a fixed point is added in the fuzzy case, which extends and complement Jen's result on aperiodicity of Boolean CA.’
- ‘Thus, the aperiodicity was not due to synaptic events but attributable to the activity of voltage-sensitive Na + channels.’
- ‘In fact this article could be considered an analysis of the impact of the study of aperiodicity on Hubert's problem.’
- ‘This generalisation allows us to eliminate the bullwhip problem, but introduces stability and aperiodicity issues in the supply chain.’
- ‘A new technique for aperiodicity analysis was designed to meet these more stringent requirements, but even highly sophisticated fundamental frequency analysis procedures 9,10 need further refinement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.