One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An extinct apelike primate believed to be related or ancestral to present-day humans.
- ‘The dinosaur sequences are a combination of CGI and animatronics that are well-integrated, but the apemen creations are less compelling - looking too much like what they are, people with artificial facial appliances and make-up.’
- ‘Bigfoot, the mythical apeman that for a time haunted the American subconscious - much as the Loch Ness Monster has haunted ours - was finally laid to rest along with the old man who dreamt him up.’
- ‘‘Right now we can say this is the world's oldest bipedal apeman,’ said Latimer.’
- ‘We now have a better understanding of where early apemen fit in evolution.’
- ‘Even evolutionists have decided that these so-called apemen have nothing to do with man's ancestry!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.