One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The anticyclonic situation across southern Africa has persisted.’
- ‘The Sunday event is a major cold front with a strong anticyclonic cell driving it along.’
- ‘In the quiet anticyclonic periods, after sunny days, come the damaging night frosts.’
- ‘These temperature layers are referred to as the lapse rate and anticyclonic conditions are associated with ‘stable’ lapse rates.’
- ‘The remote end of the cold front is thus behind the anticyclonic core.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.