One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the quiet anticyclonic periods, after sunny days, come the damaging night frosts.’
- ‘The Sunday event is a major cold front with a strong anticyclonic cell driving it along.’
- ‘The anticyclonic situation across southern Africa has persisted.’
- ‘The remote end of the cold front is thus behind the anticyclonic core.’
- ‘These temperature layers are referred to as the lapse rate and anticyclonic conditions are associated with ‘stable’ lapse rates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.