One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Court assumes that firms with goals besides profit maximization will not behave anticompetitively.’
- ‘The lessening of competition resulting from the merger would have resulted in farmers being anticompetitively forced to accept less money for their major crops than before the merger.’
- ‘Both the administrators and business are fed up with patents being used anticompetitively.’
- ‘After all, when a defendant engages in technological manipulation that has no technological benefit at all, the only rational reason for its conduct must be to anticompetitively foreclose rivals.’
- ‘Simply put, markets with very significant power may use that power to act anticompetitively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.