One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Court assumes that firms with goals besides profit maximization will not behave anticompetitively.’
- ‘After all, when a defendant engages in technological manipulation that has no technological benefit at all, the only rational reason for its conduct must be to anticompetitively foreclose rivals.’
- ‘Both the administrators and business are fed up with patents being used anticompetitively.’
- ‘Simply put, markets with very significant power may use that power to act anticompetitively.’
- ‘The lessening of competition resulting from the merger would have resulted in farmers being anticompetitively forced to accept less money for their major crops than before the merger.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.