One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A formal educational, therapeutic, and creative system established by Rudolf Steiner, seeking to use mainly natural means to optimize physical and mental health and well-being.
- ‘In 1916 he returned to Russia, and after the revolution he engaged in teaching both literature and anthroposophy.’
- ‘He became interested in anthroposophy, a practice similar to homeopathy, created by Rudolph Steiner.’
- ‘Eurythmy is a dance style inaugurated by Rudolf Steiner, the founder of anthroposophy in the 1910s and 20s.’
- ‘They apply his concept of anthroposophy to schools, saying education must address a child's spiritual, physical, numeracy and literacy development.’
- ‘Rudolf Steiner, who founded anthroposophy, recognised him as an authentic spiritual master incarnated on the earth.’
Early 20th century: from anthropo- + Greek sophia ‘wisdom’.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.