One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This information will help us predict the responses of wild mammals to both natural and anthropogenically induced changes in plant secondary metabolites.’
- ‘Increasing evidence suggests that stratospheric ozone levels are decreasing because of the presence of anthropogenically derived chlorofluorocarbons in the upper atmosphere.’
- ‘However, it is unknown whether these are truly native populations or whether they are anthropogenically introduced populations that have become naturalized.’
- ‘The marine environment provides a sink for many natural and anthropogenically derived chemicals.’
- ‘The authors make the case that their results clearly indicate that the warming is produced anthropogenically, or by human activities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.