One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some minority traditions within Christianity might provide an antidote to the ‘arrogance’ of a mainstream tradition steeped in anthropocentrism.’
- ‘Note how the need for relevance sends him back toward anthropocentrism again, toward engineered results, toward us.’
- ‘Instead, he argues for an enlightened anthropocentrism.’
- ‘This moves away from a simple anthropocentrism and causes us to rethink why our relations with nature are an issue for us and why we should express a concern for nature.’
- ‘Consistent evolutionary thinking, of course, cannot permit the notion that the whole of creation is focused around mankind, and seeks to portray such an attitude as arrogant anthropocentrism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.