One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, he argues for an enlightened anthropocentrism.’
- ‘Consistent evolutionary thinking, of course, cannot permit the notion that the whole of creation is focused around mankind, and seeks to portray such an attitude as arrogant anthropocentrism.’
- ‘Some minority traditions within Christianity might provide an antidote to the ‘arrogance’ of a mainstream tradition steeped in anthropocentrism.’
- ‘Note how the need for relevance sends him back toward anthropocentrism again, toward engineered results, toward us.’
- ‘This moves away from a simple anthropocentrism and causes us to rethink why our relations with nature are an issue for us and why we should express a concern for nature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.