One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Existence is always infinitely indebted to this absolute antecedence, this inconceivable origin.’
- ‘This has a long antecedence, and the book reviews some of the historical and theoretical literature on the nature of law, including some Marxist sources.’
- ‘This antecedence of being does not yet have the responsibility of being.’
- ‘Unlike surrounding leaves, these pages - heavily edited, faded, some with frayed edges - were typed with a black ribbon, a telltale sign of antecedence.’
- ‘Now Afro-Americans, frustrated in their search for antecedence in their African line, might turn to their Scottish roots.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.