One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Existence is always infinitely indebted to this absolute antecedence, this inconceivable origin.’
- ‘This has a long antecedence, and the book reviews some of the historical and theoretical literature on the nature of law, including some Marxist sources.’
- ‘This antecedence of being does not yet have the responsibility of being.’
- ‘Now Afro-Americans, frustrated in their search for antecedence in their African line, might turn to their Scottish roots.’
- ‘Unlike surrounding leaves, these pages - heavily edited, faded, some with frayed edges - were typed with a black ribbon, a telltale sign of antecedence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.