One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We found that mildly deleterious mutations interacted synergistically in poor-resource environments but antagonistically in rich-resource environments.’
- ‘In this process, we see the fallacy of blaming others for our emotional reactions and we are less likely to act out antagonistically or violently toward others.’
- ‘They react antagonistically to any demand from the rank-and-file for democracy and accountability.’
- ‘These molecules appear to function antagonistically, especially regarding regulation of cell proliferation.’
- ‘We discuss alternative pathways of sexual selection that may have acted in this system, including the possibility that female preferences and male traits have evolved antagonistically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.