One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We discuss alternative pathways of sexual selection that may have acted in this system, including the possibility that female preferences and male traits have evolved antagonistically.’
- ‘In this process, we see the fallacy of blaming others for our emotional reactions and we are less likely to act out antagonistically or violently toward others.’
- ‘We found that mildly deleterious mutations interacted synergistically in poor-resource environments but antagonistically in rich-resource environments.’
- ‘These molecules appear to function antagonistically, especially regarding regulation of cell proliferation.’
- ‘They react antagonistically to any demand from the rank-and-file for democracy and accountability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.