One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the anus and genitals.
- ‘By using this procedure, prairie voles typically scent mark by depositing sebum from anogenital glands and rarely urinate or defecate.’
- ‘Adults also may develop atopic dermatitis of the hands, upper eyelids, and anogenital region.’
- ‘It now seems that the clinical spectrum of disease can include atypical rashes, fissuring, excoriation and discomfort of the anogenital area, cervical lesions, urinary symptoms, and extragenital lesions.’
- ‘When performing the anogenital examination, it is important to be familiar with prepubertal anatomy and normal variants.’
- ‘It usually appears in the oral cavity, anogenital region, or plantar surface of the foot, but can arise anywhere on the skin surface.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.