One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although the actual chemical reactions taking place within a battery are very complex, the major cathodic and anodic reactions can be idealized based on a knowledge of the parts of a battery and their electrochemical function.’
- ‘Such corrosion occurs when the heavy metal, the heavy metal basic salts or both plate out to form active cathodes on the anodic magnesium surface.’
- ‘Surface properties of titanium and its alloys can be modified by anodic oxidation treatment, which covers the entire surface with a thin but compact oxide film.’
- ‘The inert nature of the anodic coating provides excellent heat resistance.’
- ‘Glass covers were bonded over the microchannels using anodic bonding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.