One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cathodal and anodal shock electrodes (denoted as C and A) were located at fiber ends.’
- ‘Allozymes of an isozyme were designated as either fast or slow, with the most anodal designated as fast and the slower allozyme as slow.’
- ‘Loci and alleles were numbered consecutively from the most anodal form.’
- ‘After each hour, the current was interrupted, and the entire contents of anodal and cathodal chamber were withdrawn and replaced by fresh receiver solution.’
- ‘The solution is poured over thin gauze placed on a stainless steel anodal plate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.