One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The shell surface is distinctly annulated along its sides, with broad annulae that are separated by deep narrow grooves.’
- ‘The molecular nomenclature of these compounds is taken from the core seven-member ring, containing two nitrogen atoms, that is annulated with a benzene ring.’
- ‘However, annulated tubes with definite tetraradial symmetry have been found in Ediacaran-age biotas in both South America and southwestern North America, and referred to the genus Corumbella.’
- ‘The most striking feature seen on the fossil annelids in this study is the ‘fan,’ a cephalic cage formed by annulated capillary setae.’
- ‘At the same time, calcium-rich annulated spheroids appear at the apical ends of the proximate and middle enterocytes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.