One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The protrusions are grouped in annularly oriented sets, with multiple sets spaced along the length of the tube.’
- ‘The primary pipe is a flexible annularly corrugated pipe made from stainless steel which is flexible and nearly impermeable to fuels.’
- ‘On the other hand the portion formed into an annularly corrugated shape lacks flexibility if the whole of the hose is formed from a hard resin material.’
- ‘An annularly ribbed tube comprises one or more coaxial co-extruded inner layers and a coaxial outer layer of thermoplastic material.’
- ‘The present invention relates to a structure of stator wire groove seats having annularly closed stable devices.’
- ‘The annularly arranged gas supply tubes extend into the converging part up to a second point.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.