One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mixture of sheep's wool and angora rabbit hair.
- ‘Good angora wool is the result of good housing, sanitation and breeding of the angora rabbits.’
- ‘Research in Germany has demonstrated that angora wool is up to 3 times warmer than sheep's wool.’
- ‘What looks like a ball of grey angora wool eventually manages to unravel itself and settle at my feet, sniffing the ankles for the scent of a canine companion.’
- ‘Like ‘Team Canada’ to China, a similar trade mission is necessary for Nepal's angora wool business.’
- ‘The diameter of the hair is even smaller than normal angora wool and it looks and feels like silk.’
- ‘Items made from angora wool are extremely popular in Europe and are a growing commodity in the US.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.