One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The countries where English is the main native language, considered collectively.
- ‘There is a rather silly criticism of the "Anglosphere" idea here.’
- ‘The French goal is to use the EU to separate the British from the Anglosphere.’
- ‘You're also an advocate of a closer union of English-speaking countries, the Anglosphere.’
- ‘India is an Anglosphere country, in large part.’
- ‘Britain is no longer leader of the Anglosphere, or owner of the mightiest navy, or the only all-volunteer army.’
- ‘The Anglosphere is more than just the United States; its a new liberal Alliance whose final contribution is the spread of freedom.’
- ‘Jim Bennett looks at the history of innovation in Anglosphere civil services in the wake of the terrorism futures fiasco.’
- ‘Many non-English speakers in the Anglosphere benefit from its existence.’
- ‘Some neo-conservatives have updated Churchill's romantic notion with the concept of "the Anglosphere."’
- ‘The work force for call centers is the anglophone population of the poorer places on the outer margins of the Anglosphere.’
- ‘The Anglosphere, says Sullivan, is therefore at the very heart of the war to defend the free world.’
- ‘His election would bring Canada back from the fringes of the "Anglosphere" to somewhere near its heart.’
- ‘Oh well, just doing my best to foster international relations with the Anglosphere.’
- ‘Throughout the world, there are Anglosphere nations at key junctions.’
- ‘He thinks that shows the moral bankruptcy of the Anglosphere.’
- ‘The customer base for call centers is the rich part of the world, especially the Anglosphere.’
- ‘Will Warren shows how India is preparing, one person at a time, to join the Anglosphere.’
- ‘The Anglosphere is the emerging branch of civilization at the core of which are the nations of the English-speaking world.’
- ‘Mr. Bennett's paper basically advocates greater cooperation within the Anglosphere, i.e., rougly speaking, between the English-speaking nations.’
- ‘I'm more interested here about the conflict between the various publication laws in different parts of the Anglosphere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.