One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The countries where English is the main native language, considered collectively.
- ‘There is a rather silly criticism of the "Anglosphere" idea here.’
- ‘The Anglosphere is the emerging branch of civilization at the core of which are the nations of the English-speaking world.’
- ‘The French goal is to use the EU to separate the British from the Anglosphere.’
- ‘Throughout the world, there are Anglosphere nations at key junctions.’
- ‘You're also an advocate of a closer union of English-speaking countries, the Anglosphere.’
- ‘The Anglosphere, says Sullivan, is therefore at the very heart of the war to defend the free world.’
- ‘The Anglosphere is more than just the United States; its a new liberal Alliance whose final contribution is the spread of freedom.’
- ‘He thinks that shows the moral bankruptcy of the Anglosphere.’
- ‘Britain is no longer leader of the Anglosphere, or owner of the mightiest navy, or the only all-volunteer army.’
- ‘Some neo-conservatives have updated Churchill's romantic notion with the concept of "the Anglosphere."’
- ‘I'm more interested here about the conflict between the various publication laws in different parts of the Anglosphere.’
- ‘India is an Anglosphere country, in large part.’
- ‘Many non-English speakers in the Anglosphere benefit from its existence.’
- ‘Jim Bennett looks at the history of innovation in Anglosphere civil services in the wake of the terrorism futures fiasco.’
- ‘His election would bring Canada back from the fringes of the "Anglosphere" to somewhere near its heart.’
- ‘Oh well, just doing my best to foster international relations with the Anglosphere.’
- ‘Mr. Bennett's paper basically advocates greater cooperation within the Anglosphere, i.e., rougly speaking, between the English-speaking nations.’
- ‘Will Warren shows how India is preparing, one person at a time, to join the Anglosphere.’
- ‘The customer base for call centers is the rich part of the world, especially the Anglosphere.’
- ‘The work force for call centers is the anglophone population of the poorer places on the outer margins of the Anglosphere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.