One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The faith and practices of the Anglican Christian Churches.
- ‘The future of Anglicanism may depend upon the American Episcopal Church's ability to find a way out of its terrible constraints.’
- ‘The influence of the Dissenting churches, and the spiritual revival of Methodism, gradually led Welsh society away from Anglicanism.’
- ‘Anglicanism still claims 70 percent of the population, most of whom are nominal members.’
- ‘The reshaping of contemporary Anglicanism can be understood in ways that reflect the most important features of historic Anglicanism.’
- ‘She discusses the challenges of creating an American version of Anglicanism at the end of the Revolutionary War.’
- ‘It was the length of her reign that secured Anglicanism and established it as Protestant.’
- ‘Cromwell's failure to regulate schoolmasters and tutors was a principal reason why Anglicanism had thrived in the 1650s.’
- ‘Anglicanism is, theologically, the eccentric cousin in the family of Western Christianity.’
- ‘The Episcopalian Church is essentially the American branch of Anglicanism.’
- ‘The retention and celebration of corporate daily prayer has been one of the hallmarks of Anglicanism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.