One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some clinicians require unequivocal angiographic proof of pulmonary embolism before they will begin thrombolysis.’
- ‘In case of massive, lifethreatening pulmonary thromboembolism the clot can be sucked out through a large catheter via the percutaneous angiographic route.’
- ‘In this procedure, the physician guides a small angiographic catheter into the uterine arteries and injects a stream of tiny particles that decreases blood flow to the uterus.’
- ‘Despite high procedural success and excellent angiographic results with oversized balloon catheters, the long-term clinical outcome of SVG stent implantation is suboptimal.’
- ‘With the patient under mild intravenous sedation and local anesthesia, a small angiographic catheter is introduced into the femoral artery and guided into the left uterine artery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.