One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Feminists criticize the misogyny of philosophers and the overt and covert sexism, androcentrism, and related forms of male bias in philosophy.’
- ‘However, in swinging away from past androcentrism, the pendulum is in danger of going to the other extreme; sexism rubs both ways.’
- ‘Unfortunately, as Farquhar points out, these texts also normalize androcentrism.’
- ‘So much of claimed rationality is in fact androcentrism masquerading as value-free objective analysis.’
- ‘The religious difficulty of paternal imagery is not primarily due to its androcentrism or patriarchy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.