An anastigmatic lens system.
- ‘Many advanced techniques of practical lens design will be illustrate with easy-to-understand examples drawn from the design of anastigmats and telescope objectives.’
- ‘Recently KiwiStar Optics extended a method developed to provide a complete survey of all possible reflecting anastigmats which have the simplest possible geometry.’
- ‘As such, the anastigmat offers an attractive compromise between astigmatism and field curvature.’
- ‘A new analytical method of designing two-aspherical-mirror anastigmats was developed and applied to searching solution groups of soft X-ray microscopes of a large misalignment tolerance.’
- ‘For example, we have had experience with system testing on three-mirror anastigmats and other multi-mirror systems using interferometric results as feedback for improving the performance.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.