One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or caused by anaphylaxis.
- ‘As anaphylactic shock progresses, laryngeal edema, bronchospasm, hypotension, and circulatory collapse may occur.’
- ‘In addition, the authors imply that severe reactions to radiographic contrast media are anaphylactic in nature.’
- ‘In addition to aggressive treatment of anaphylactic reactions, patients who are allergic should be given preventive advice and the option of venom immunotherapy.’
- ‘A friend, family member or medical professional called in response to a severe anaphylactic reaction also may administer the medication.’
- ‘However, some people can have an immediate and more widespread allergic reaction, such as an anaphylactic shock and this can be fatal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.