One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or caused by anaphylaxis.
- ‘As anaphylactic shock progresses, laryngeal edema, bronchospasm, hypotension, and circulatory collapse may occur.’
- ‘In addition, the authors imply that severe reactions to radiographic contrast media are anaphylactic in nature.’
- ‘However, some people can have an immediate and more widespread allergic reaction, such as an anaphylactic shock and this can be fatal.’
- ‘In addition to aggressive treatment of anaphylactic reactions, patients who are allergic should be given preventive advice and the option of venom immunotherapy.’
- ‘A friend, family member or medical professional called in response to a severe anaphylactic reaction also may administer the medication.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.