One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Observers of black swans tend to overestimate the analysable and underestimate the non-explainable.’
- ‘Thirty-two of the 490 patients entered in the trial were either ineligible or had no analyzable data, which resulted in a study population of 458 patients.’
- ‘Paula Fox's fourth novel, The Widow's Children, is the least analyzable and, to my mind, most emotionally satisfying of all her books.’
- ‘Searle wants to deny that collective intentions are analyzable in terms of singular intentions, but he also wants (and in my view with better reasons) to deny that there are collective spirits or other mysterious creations.’
- ‘Lumping ‘weblogs’ together for the purposes of criticism makes about as much sense as considering all ‘homepages’ as an analysable unit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.