One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Using analysis or logical reasoning.‘the probabilities can be derived analytically’
- ‘It is analytically worthwhile to highlight the progressive acceleration in debt growth over the past few years.’
- ‘They have been educated to think analytically and apply science, history, and economics to food writing.’
- ‘In order to look more analytically at such problems, it is useful to examine what legacies lie behind them.’
- ‘Their improved ability to think analytically assists them with time management.’
- ‘Integrals may be solved either analytically (by algebraic exactness) or numerically (by computed approximation).’
- ‘I found him to be sharp as a tack analytically while still in his nineties.’
- ‘Competency mapping is particularly appealing to analytically oriented decision-makers.’
- ‘The book is based on the premise that creative writing can be systematically and analytically approached.’
- ‘The tests are designed to see if you are able to interpret a text analytically.’
- ‘While their television stations have provided constant updates on the progress of the war, newspapers have been more analytically critical.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.