One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A substance whose chemical constituents are being identified and measured.
- ‘The lowest level of variability was observed between the quadruplicate spots of an individual analyte measured within a single sample well.’
- ‘Our system uses NIR spectroscopy to measure analytes in tissue.’
- ‘Additional experiments were performed to determine the endogenous levels of each analyte.’
- ‘However, the resolution was also found to depend strongly on the contact times of the analyte with the surface.’
- ‘Generally the product ions reflect the relative amount of the analyte of interest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.