One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A substance whose chemical constituents are being identified and measured.
- ‘Generally the product ions reflect the relative amount of the analyte of interest.’
- ‘The lowest level of variability was observed between the quadruplicate spots of an individual analyte measured within a single sample well.’
- ‘Additional experiments were performed to determine the endogenous levels of each analyte.’
- ‘Our system uses NIR spectroscopy to measure analytes in tissue.’
- ‘However, the resolution was also found to depend strongly on the contact times of the analyte with the surface.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.