One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One anagrammatical combination shows up here.’
- ‘So we made a joke of it, signing off his articles with pseudonyms ranging from the obvious Dario G to the anagrammatical Dan U. Arsedish.’
- ‘In the battle of imaginary bad men, the hostilities between Satan and Santa are more or less an anagrammatical draw.’
- ‘Her sensitivity to anagrammatical and typographical detail allows her to see ‘open’ in ‘persons,’ ‘in her’ in ‘inner,’ and, troublingly, ‘evil’ in ‘live’ (a word which she plays off her heroine's name).’
- ‘Probably Denmark's best country band, Tahmias Hilltot is led by the anagrammatical Matthias Lilholt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.