One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A disorder marked by deposition of amyloid in the body.
- ‘Since then, numerous cases of hereditary polyneuropathy associated with amyloidosis have been reported from several countries.’
- ‘Furthermore, I was particularly impressed with the individual chapters covering diabetes mellitus and amyloidosis.’
- ‘The precise etiology and pathogenesis of laryngeal amyloidosis remain unknown.’
- ‘Less common features include clubbing, periostitis, amyloidosis, and granulomatous disease of bone and joint.’
- ‘There was no evidence of systemic amyloidosis or malignancy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.