One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Shaped like an almond.
- ‘The amygdaloid form is rare.’
- another term for amygdala
- ‘Within the temporal lobe, the amygdaloid nucleus is seen.’
- ‘However, we do know that breathing can be ‘driven’ by activation of the amygdaloid nucleus within the limbic system - a complex brain area concerned with feeling and emotions.’
- ‘The amygdaloid nuclei project to ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus via the stria terminalis.’
- ‘In the telencephalon, PRV-Ba-Gal and PRV-Ba labeled neurons were found in the amygdaloid nucleus.’
- ‘For example, damage to the central amygdaloid nucleus reduces activation of NTS and PVN neurons following IL - 1beta injections and attenuates stress-induced norepinephrine release in the PVN.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.