One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The results of analysis of the amphimictic progenies confirmed the proposed earlier hypothesis that the development of black patches in koi is controlled by one dominant gene.’
- ‘Levels of apomictic and amphimictic seed formation in a natural population of Coprosma robusta in Riccarton Bush, Christchurch, New Zealand’
- ‘The Catipes group has amphimictic diploids and tetraploids and derived from them are all of the polyploid agamic complexes in the genus.’
- ‘Also, the species' integrality means not only amphimictic reproduction; it is much more complex process.’
- ‘Comparative investigation on spindle behavior and MPF activity changes during oocyte maturation between genogenetic and amphimictic crucian carp.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.