One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In many of his over 150 tales, he flirts with mercilessness and amoralism.’
- ‘Older conservatives, informed by the just-war tradition and more sensitive to the idea of absolute moral standards than to the amoralism of Machiavelli, were capable of rendering critical judgments on their own governments.’
- ‘At times, when he is demonstrating the realpolitik of court life, it seems that he is giving ‘courses of instruction in political amoralism.’’
- ‘Traditionalists tolerate a certain amount of amoralism in the market because they see the market as an important disciplining institution - a valuable tool of social order.’
- ‘Another is to retreat into various shades of nihilism, cynicism or amoralism, gazing blankly at a world of stone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.