One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No.4,068,026 a process in which the impregnated fabric is first well dried, then aerated, treated by diffusion with gaseous ammonia, wetted with water and then re-ammoniated by diffusion; preferably the two ammoniations and wetting all occur in the same enclosed chamber.’
- ‘Relative to the 3% level, ammoniation at 5% resulted in a marginal improvement in the nutritive value of oat hulls.’
- ‘If you're short of forage and wheat straw is available, give ammoniation a try.’
- ‘Effect of ammoniation on the composition, retention and conservation of sugar cane bagasse and tops.’
- ‘Because wheat straw is expensive relative to its feeding value, ammoniation of straw is usually not economical.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.