One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because wheat straw is expensive relative to its feeding value, ammoniation of straw is usually not economical.’
- ‘If you're short of forage and wheat straw is available, give ammoniation a try.’
- ‘No.4,068,026 a process in which the impregnated fabric is first well dried, then aerated, treated by diffusion with gaseous ammonia, wetted with water and then re-ammoniated by diffusion; preferably the two ammoniations and wetting all occur in the same enclosed chamber.’
- ‘Effect of ammoniation on the composition, retention and conservation of sugar cane bagasse and tops.’
- ‘Relative to the 3% level, ammoniation at 5% resulted in a marginal improvement in the nutritive value of oat hulls.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.