One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Combined or treated with ammonia.
- ‘Unknown to most homeowners, linoleum is easily affected or damaged by hot water and strong alkaline cleaners, especially ammoniated ones in addition to the obvious factors like solvents and oils.’
- ‘Although these ammoniated latex proteins have different molecular weights than those of nonammoniated latex, the epitopes remain the same.’
- ‘Several formulations are available, and all are based on fertilizers such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammoniated phosphates, potassium sulfate, potassium nitrate.’
- ‘In turn, off-gassing of ammoniated in concrete-grade ash can occur in slab placement and finishing.’
- ‘Following ammoniated wheat straw feeding, heifers were stratified by BW and assigned randomly, beginning on May 12, to one of four grazing treatments.’
- ‘Names such as ammoniated tincture of valerian can safely be revealed without upsetting the psychological applecart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.