One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most patients progress to assisted ambulation and full weight bearing.’
- ‘It was late October and he had been complaining of shortness of breath, difficulty in ambulation, and generally feeling very sick.’
- ‘After transfer, a nurse or physical therapist assists the patient with progressive ambulation.’
- ‘Patient compliance is improved because ambulation is permitted.’
- ‘The pediatrician noted slight delay in ambulation at 12 months, but in line with maternal developmental patterns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.