One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patient compliance is improved because ambulation is permitted.’
- ‘It was late October and he had been complaining of shortness of breath, difficulty in ambulation, and generally feeling very sick.’
- ‘The pediatrician noted slight delay in ambulation at 12 months, but in line with maternal developmental patterns.’
- ‘Most patients progress to assisted ambulation and full weight bearing.’
- ‘After transfer, a nurse or physical therapist assists the patient with progressive ambulation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.